Sharn's Blue Dragon Adventurer Services
Goblin assistant to Haftak ir’Clarn and Editor-in-Chief of Sharn Inquisitive
- Name: Winifred Bookbinder
- Race: goblin, male
- Class: expert 4
- AL: True Neutral
- Occupation: Assistant to Haftak ir’Clarn and Editor-in-Chief of Sharn Inquisitive
- Affiliation: Sharn Inquisitive
- PC Relations: Friendly
- Location Met: Sharn, Broken Anvil Inn, Lower Dura District
- Winifred started working for Haftak as a printing press operator, but quickly demonstrated to the eccentric aristocrat that his intelligence was far above the average goblinoid. Haftak took him under his wing, making him first his assistant, and then an asistant editor when he first started publishing the Sharn Inquisitive. When Haftak needed to focus on his duties as the publisher, he promoted Haftak to Editor-in-Chief.
- Winifred Bookbinder was born Drez Bloodhammer, but legally changed his name to something more gnome-sounding when Haftak made him an assitant editor of the Sharn Inquisitive. He also took to dressing in gnome fashions to appear more civilized. However, on his office wall still hangs the red-stained stone hammer that had given his former family namesake and has been known to take it down when he has need to use it while out chasing a story.
- Winifred still makes his home in the Callestan District of the Lower Dura Ward of Sharn. Although an Inn District, this is one of Sharn’s poorer wards. He often can be found dining in the Broken Anvil Inn. While he could afford to live in a nicer district, he says living in Dura allows him to hear leads on stories that would never make it up to the higher districts.