Sharn's Blue Dragon Adventurer Services
Religion in Eberron
Unlike other D&D settings, the gods of Eberron neither walk the earth, nor can they be visited by means of planar travel. If they even exist at all is a question open for debate. Divine magic, however, clearly exists and most people believe it originates from the gods. Additionally, not all religions in Eberron worship gods or goddesses.
- Silver Flame – The Church of the Silver Flame is dedicated to protecting people against the supernatural forces of evil.
- Sovereign Host – The Sovereign Host is the most commonly worshipped pantheon of deities in Khorvaire. Most followers worship the Host as a whole, offering prayers to different deities in different situations.
- Dark Six – The Dark Six are deities cast out of the Sovereign Host because of their evil ways.
- Blood of Vol – The Blood of Vol is a lawful evil cult that reveres blood as a path to divinity, and are fascinated by the literal and figurative meanings of blood.
- Cults of the Dragon Below- The Cults of the Dragon Below are a diverse group of generally neutral evil sects that revere the power of Khyber, the underground world.
- Path of Light – The Path of Light is a lawful neutral religion followed by the kalashtar. Followers revere a positive energy they call il-Yannah (“the Great Light”).
- Undying Court – The Undying Court is a neutral good pantheon of ancient deathless elves animated by positive energy.
- Keepers of the Past – In the Valenar religion, each elf is duty-bound to honor and emulate his or her patron ancestor.